Under the supervision of the restaurant assistant manager, responsible for the selling, inventory control, and receipts at the concession.
1. Provides friendly and efficient food and beverage to golfers and restaurant patrons.
2. Responsible for acknowledge guests in a timely manner.
3. Clear tables and transport, clean work station at end of shift.
4. Operate the cash register in an efficient manner.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Requires a level of competence and skill normally attained through completion of two years of high school.
Experience: Previous work in food sales is preferred.
Interpersonal Skills: The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with the public.
Analytical Ability: Position requires the ability to enforce all rules and regulations. Little or no problem solving skills are required.
Working Conditions: Requires the ability to work in varying weather conditions.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. The City of Bettendorf is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. The City of Bettendorf complies with American with Disabilities Act.