Under the supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager, responsible for the preparation, seasoning and cooking of foods, following recipes for preplanned menus.
1. Prepares daily meals according to recipes.
2. Ensure food sanitation and safety regulations are followed.
3. Clean workstation during and at the end of shift, including washing dishes, glassware, etc.
4. Assist in inventory control.
5. Provides friendly and efficient customer service to golfers and restaurant patrons.
6. Operate the cash register in an efficient manner.
7. Complete any assigned paperwork.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Education: Requires a level of competence and skill normally attained through completion of two years of high school.
Experience: Previous work in food and beverage industry preferred.
Interpersonal Skills: The position requires the ability to communicate effectively with the public.
Analytical Ability: Position requires the ability to enforce all rules and regulations. Little or no problem solving skills are required.
Working Conditions: Requires the ability to work in varying weather conditions.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. The City of Bettendorf is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. The City of Bettendorf complies with American with Disabilities Act.