Responsible for the operation of the facility, including enforcement of all office policies.
1. Collects monies and fees for activities, keeps all required paper work.
2. Meets customers as they enter and answers all questions and makes information available to them.
3. Secures all monies and office at the conclusion of work.
4. Answers the phone and provides accurate information to the public.
5. Schedules tennis court time and batting cage reservations as required.
6. Assist in the opening and closing of the facility.
Education: Requires a level of education competency normally acquired through a high school education or equivalent.
Experience: One year work experience in dealing with the public and working with a cash register is required.
Interpersonal Skills: Job requires the ability to communicate effectively with the public including the part time and full time staff.
Analytical Ability: The job requires the ability to enforce all agency policies in regards to operation and to correctly perform all procedures. Must be able to solve routine and non-recurring problems.
Working Conditions: Job does require long periods at the counter standing.
Schedule: Flexible schedule including nights and weekends regularly.
This is a part-time, less than 19 hours per week, union position. Applications will be accepted until filled. The City of Bettendorf is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. The City of Bettendorf complies with American with Disabilities Act.